2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
5. Put this on your journal.
1. If someone says, "Is this okay?" You say:
'Diary of jane' - Breaking Benjamin.
(this really makes no sense at all)
2. How would you describe yourself?
'Undefined & Reversion' - Mad at Gravity
3. What do you like in a guy/girl?
'Dance into the fire' - Duran Duran
(I dont know if dancing into fire is a good or bad thing)
4. How do you feel today?
'Moongate' - Samael
(Big and white and floaty, perhaps?)
5. What is your life's purpose?
'Against all odds' - the postal service
6. What is your motto?
'Where'd all the good people go?' - Jack Johnson
(Finally, one that makes sense!)
7. What do your friends think of you?
'Walking in memphis' - The dave matthews band
(and back to nonsense)
8. What do you think of your parents?
'Thankyou for the days' - Kirtsy McColl
9. What do you think about very often?
'All the love in the world' - Nine inch nails
(In fact, i think about this so often, the entirety of my free time is filled up thinking about this)
10. What is 2 + 2?
'Unintended' - Muse
(Back to gibberish)
11. What do you think of your best friend?
'Beyond this life' - Dream Theater
12. What do you think of the person you like?
'Kiss the dawn' - Guano Apes
13. What is your life story?
'Break on through' - The Doors
14. What do you want to be when you grow up?
'Over' - Sugarcult
15. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Ice Cream - New Young Pony Club
16. What will you dance to at your wedding?
'Solution Devices' - Biffy CLyro
17. What will they play at your funeral?
'Steady as she goes' the raconteurs
18. What is your hobby/interest?
'Happy' - The Exies
(Being happy is interesting i suppose)
19. What is your biggest fear?
'For The ocean' - finger eleven
20. What is your biggest secret?
'I kissed a drunk girl' - Something corporate
21. What do you think of your friends?
'Chasing cars' - Snow Patrol
(...i cant make anything out of this one)
22. What will you post this as?
'Diary of a madman' - Ozzy Osbourne
(at least we ended on something sensible)